As one of BEW core services we strive to offer a high-level of expertise within the mechanical engineering discipline. We have a team of engineers, many of whom are certified a combination of the three. We encourage our engineers to get involved with various organizations such as the Civil Engineers,Architect Planning, Electrical Engineers,Diesel Mechanic,Computer Network Engineer and Plumbing Engineers allowing us to stay on the cutting edge of new technology. Our plumbing engineers design with a “whole building” approach and are instrumental in influencing high water efficiency, energy, fire protection, pollution systems and a sustainable site. We are able to provide assessments, recommend alternatives, and thus provide high-functioning systems that meet the client’s very specific individual need as well as assisting in conserving natural resources.
Our expertise covers a wide variety of plumbing design including:
- Commercial waste and vent systems.
- Commercial domestic water and hot water systems.
- Central domestic water heating plant design.
- Storm water systems.
- Storm water pre-treatment systems.
- Commercial plumbing systems design.
- Medical gas systems for hospitals and clinics.
- Veterinarian clinic plumbing and medical gas systems
- Correctional facilities plumbing design.
- Acid neutralizing pre-treatment systems.
- Deionized water systems.
- Natural gas piping systems.
- High Pressure process piping systems.